Now available in Italy at Mondadori Store & Prospero
The Espresso Book Machine® is a printing and binding system located in a book shop or a library, capable to produce a book in just few minutes.
It’s a book vending machine which, through a dedicated software ‘EspressNet’, is capable of connecting to a wide network of contents from all around the world.
Now, thanks to Prospero, the Italian publishers can take advantage of this innovative sales channel.
Using Espresso Book Machine® is very easy: simply pressing a button, it is possible to print, bind and refine pocket book in any language. The book is ready, at the selling point, in few minutes to be read, just the time of having an espresso coffee.
BENEFITS FOR THE PUBLISHERS
The following are the benefits for the publisher in using the marketing channel EBM:
- Making their own catalogue available on demand, so the book can be printed in 5-10 minutes after purchasing, at the selling point;
- Being able to manage the long tale, keeping the catalogue always available;
- Having the profit from a printed book, at the price of an e-book;
- Cutting out return, shipping and warehouse management;
- Avoiding losing sales due to out of stock items;
- Making the catalogue available in about 100 book shops where the EBM are installed, especially the Mondadori store in Piazza del Duomo in Milan;
- Making the catalogue available on the mondadori.it website and in the 600 Mondadori stores network;
- Having the chance to sell the products, without any shipping fee, in all the countries where EBM is available (USA, Canada, Japan, etc).
Are you a Publisher?
Download our brochure.